Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Ride Free From LYFT - A White Rhino Perk



Through a friend in California, I just became aware of Lyft, a recent arrival in the Boston market competing with Uber.

A few weeks ago, I found myself in Chelsea far from my destination, and no convenient T connection.  So I opened up my Lyft app on my iPhone and within 5 minutes, a Lyft driver pulled up to the address where I was waiting.  Because this was my initial ride, it was free and the tip was also taken care of by Lyft.  The following week, the T was running slowly, and I needed to get to a scheduled meeting, so I used Lyft again.  Same story,  A car arrived within 5 minutes, and the ride, including tip, was billed to the credit card number I had pre-loaded onto the app.  Price was $5.00!

Now that I have tried it out and am convinced that Lyft is a great deal, I am pleased to invite you to try it - FOR FREE.  Here is what to do:


  1. Step 1 - Download the Lyft app for Android or iPhone
  2. Step 2 - Enter the code "WHITERHINO" into the Payment section
  3. Step 3 - Request a Lyft
Check out this Link to see which cities are currently being served by Lyft:


Let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

Al





EASY

Request rides any hour of day. Just tap a button for pickup. The app auto-locates you and lets you track your driver's route and ETA.


AFFORDABLE

Get around town for less, and never worry about carrying cash again. Passenger payment to drivers is processed entirely through the app.


FRIENDLY

Our drivers are florists, firefighters, engineers — and the friendliest people you’ll meet all day. Here, we’re a community.


1 comment:

Anna Schafer said...

The following week, the T was running slowly, and I needed to get to a scheduled meeting, so I used Lyft again. driving for lyft